What is this product?
PolyOnlay is a brand new decorative material for the furniture and craft industry. We have created an innovative type of onlay made from a very strong and flexible wood pulp product. They are only 0.9 mm thick and can be decorated in the same way as raised stencils. Patterns and shapes can be repeated with exact precision and with very little effort. We are launching PolyOnlay with a wide variety of onlay and stencil designs to choose from and we are planning to greatly expand our product offerings in the future. What makes PolyOnlay so special? Our onlays and stencils:
· Are water resistant, so they can be painted, stained, and washed
· Can be decorated in any possible way – you can use paint, wax, glue, tissue, metallics or any other medium on and with them – or leave them as they are!
· Are bendable, so they can be used on curved surfaces
· Can be cut and sanded to fit a specific space
· Can be used with any type of adhesive - we recommend wood glue for most surfaces
· Has Greenguard Gold Certification which means the product has extremely low VOC emissions and can safely be used by the whole family
Please note that this site is a wholesale trade site and we sell via our loyal stockist following, please look in the store locator to find a shop.