PolyOnlay Shape S112
Create stunning designs on furniture, craft projects or art works with PolyOnlay.
PolyOnlay is a brand new decorative material for the furniture and craft industry. We have created an innovative type of onlay made from a very strong and flexible wood pulp product. They are only 0.9 mm thick and can be decorated in the same way as raised stencils, embossing or reliefs. Patterns and shapes can be repeated with exact precision and with very little effort.
- Are water resistant, so they can be painted, stained, and washed
- Can be decorated in any possible way – you can use paint, wax, glue, tissue, metallics or any other medium on and with them – or leave them as they are!
- Are bendable, so they can be used on curved surfaces
- Can be cut and sanded to fit a specific space
- Can be used with any type of adhesive
- Has Greenguard Gold Certification which means the product has extremely low VOC emissions and can safely be used by the whole family.
Available in two different sizes. Please note that due to the different shapes and directions these onlays can be used in, it is very difficult to provide exact dimensions so the given measurements are approximate:
Medium: 180mm x 135mm
Small: 120mm x 90mm